Sneaky Yak Studio is a young independent video game studio with a small team of passionate developers. We have been working for quite some time on a big project: Spellcaster University. In the coming months we will reveal what this is all about, discuss the why and how of this game in our dev blog : Spellcaster University
In Spellcaster University, you take on the role of the director of a magic university in a colourful heroic fantasy world. Build your school, manage your budget, recruit teachers.
Will you make it a high place of black magic, with the best teachers of necromancy and demonology? Or a place in harmony with nature to train druids and shamans? Or why not train adventurous mages, offering them options to learn how to fight and be discreet? But this will require surviving the merciless attacks of the Orc tribes and the controls of the buraucrats.
- Build your university using a mechanism of decks of magic. Each game will be
- Manage the well-being of your students by building refectories, dormitories, rest rooms… and ensure their discipline with a dungeon.
- Customize your rooms with powerful artifacts like the Xar’Saroth’s Raclette Machine or the Soul Devouring Bed.
- Populate your school with legendary creatures: dragons, fauns, pegasus, janitors…
- Push your students towards a glorious future. At the end of their studies, you discover their future (necromancer, archimage, peasant…) depending on the success of their studies, and earn new bonuses.
- Select your students: traits, personality, alignment, wealth… each of their aspects has its importance.
- Flee the armies of darkness by building your university in isolated environments: lake, mountain, desert, volcano, giant turtle back, etc….
- Collect powerful ancient knowledge books to strengthen your university and confront increasingly hostile environments in a replayable campaign.